iZi Modular A X1 i-Size
- Stature height: rf 61 – 105 cm, ff 88 – 105 cm
- Max. weight: 18 kg
- Age: approx. 6 months – 4 years (Disclaimer)
- Active Retract Harness™ helps buckling up
- Dynamic Force Absorber™ for next-level side impact protection
- Slide-on SIP+ for quickly attaching it to the seat
- Ergo-Move Shoulder Pads™ for extra movements space
- 3-step adjustable leg space with iZi Modular i-Size base
BeSafe iZi Modular A X1 i-Size: This seat with the ‘A’ in its name is almost identical to iZi Modular X1 i-Size, but in addition features the Active Retract Harness™. The revolutionary belt system is the only harness that helps parents with buckling their child up. It features an advanced retractor construction on the inside that continuously pulls in the belts. That way, parents simply push up the belts inside the shoulder pads for a tight fit, and done!
*Available soon. Please note that this seat will only available in Metallic Mélange in the UK.
Get to Know BeSafe iZi Modular A X1
Active Retract Harness™
Cutting-edge innovation for superior safety
- Built-in side impact protection (SIP) in the seat shell
- Additional side impact protection (SIP+) that easily slides onto the seat shell
- Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™
- Approved to the latest UN R129 (i-Size) regulation
- Allows children to travel 5x safer rear facing until approx. 4 years of age
Comfort that adapts to and grows with the child
- Ergo-Move Shoulder Pads™ give the child more freedom of movement for the arms
- 3-step adjustable leg room for extra space on longer journeys
- Two-Fit Cushions™ for an individual adjustment to the child
- 10-step adjustable headrest to grow with the child
- Great air flow through ventilation system in the back
- One-action adjustment of headrest and belts
- High-quality materials
Effortless daily handling for the parents with unique belt system
- Active Retract Harness™ helps parents with buckling up their child
- Magnetic Belt Assistants™ make getting in and out of the seat easy
- One-click-installation with the iZi Modular i-Size base
- Adjustable recline positions even after installation
- Can easily and flexibly be moved between cars thanks to having the seat separate from the base
- Optical & audio indicators for installation feedback
- Lockable ISOfix arms in the base enable reaching even ISOfix anchorages located deeply between the seat cushions
The Active Retract Harness™
The only harness that helps parents with buckling up their child!
Research shows that 49,3% of children in toddler seats are not having tight belts, and in 63% of these cases the misuse is classified as serious.
The Active Retract Harness™ features an advanced retractor construction inside the seat, which continuously pulls in the belts. That way, parents simply push up the belts inside the shoulder pads for a tight fit, and done.
The Dynamic Force Absorber™
Carefully catching like a trampoline
With the Dynamic Force Absorber™, the iZi Modular A X1 i-Size features a new and state-of-the-art solution in the headrest of the seat that gives optimal protection for the child’s most vulnerable body parts. It is made of special materials and a construction of different flex-zones, which optimally absorb forces in a side impact through bending in the inner area while staying more rigid in the outer areas.
The Ergo-Move Shoulder Pads™
For flexible movement space
Based on insights from a German association for backfriendly products (Aktion Gesunder Rücken, AGR), we developed our new Ergo-Move Shoulder Pads™. They have a slimmer design and an extra curve where the child’s shoulders are, giving the child extra movement space for their arms.
Approved: UN R129 (i-Size)
Stature height: rf 61 – 105 cm, ff 88 – 105 cm
Max. weight: 18 kg
Age: approx. 6 months – 4 years (Disclaimer)
Direction: Rear facing or forward facing
Installation: ISOfix with base
Car seat + base weight: 15 kg
Seat dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 44 x 50 (with headrest in lowest position)
Seat + base dimensions (L x W x H): 74 x 44 x 53 (with headrest in lowest position & without support leg)