- Compliant with new UN R129-02 regulations
- Pad+ designed for additional chin and chest protection
- Locked position for ISOfix installation
- Side impact protection (SIP+)
- Shoulder and hip belt guider for proper position
- Headrest designed for side visibility and sleeping support
- Height adjustment to grow with the child
- Pad+ softens the seat belt for added comfort
- Reclining functionality
- Integrated handle for easy carrying
- Slim – but still plenty of space
- Removable side bumpers to allow up to 3 seats in a row
The new BeSafe booster seat has an innovative modular protection system that delivers maximum safety, meeting the highest demands on the market set by the new regulations UN R129-02.
BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size has no armrests in order to avoid misuse – misplaced lap belts can lead to severe injury in the abdomen.
To provide maximum safety for the child, the BeSafe Flex FIX i-Size is equipped with extra Side Impact Protection (SIP+) on the outer shell of the seat. The car seat is UN R129 approved without any additional SIP+ at the door side but our experiences and tests have shown that additional SIP+ gives improved protection by significantly reducing the load on the child in case of side impact. They should always be used at the door side of the vehicle.
The foldable lap belt guider was inspired by the BeSafe pregnancy belt. This integrated solution prevents submarining as it guarantees correct positioning of the lap belt during a crash. A fidlock magnet makes it very easy to close. The positioning of the vehicle belt is now even easier and more accurate with shoulder belt guiders.
The height of the booster seat is easily adjusted from 100 to 150 cm and can be operated from both sides when the child is seated. Not only does the seat have a reclining functionality, but the backrest can also be rotated independently to be compatible with different vehicle seats.
The V-shaped headrest supports the head for sleeping, but also ensures side visibility and can be combined with integrated headrests in vehicles.
Fit up to three children in a single row, by simply removing both side bumpers from the middle seat – more space – just as safe.
- i-Size booster seat for stature height 100 cm – 135 cm
- Specific vehicle booster seat for stature height 135 cm – 150 cm
Height range: 100 to 150 cm
Age: approx. 4 to 12 years
Car seat weight: 7 kg
Dimensions (cm): 42L x 52W x 64H (incl. SIP bumpers / lowest position)
Width without SIP bumpers: 44 cm
Height in highest position: 82 cm
BeSafe has developed car seats for more than 50 years. A lot has changed over time, but our focus has always been the same: your child’s safety. In this matter, we will never be satisfied, as we strive to always deliver and exceed safety demands. We are constantly developing new innovations to make our products even safer and more user-friendly.