iZi Kid X2 i-Size
- Easily mounted with ISOfix and clear indicators shows when the car seat is correctly assembled which reduces the risk of incorrect use
- Additional side impact protection with SIP+ (Side Impact Protection+)
- The headrest can be easily adjusted in height with one hand, ensuring that the car seat grows with the child
- Patented frontbrace that mechanically locks the seat in the car and provides an extremely strong mounting
- Adjustable ISOfix arms that generates more legroom for the child and allows the car seat take up less space in the car
- Smart belt system with magnets that facilitates the management of the internal harness
- The adjustable sleeping position can be easily adjusted during the ride to give the child extra comfort
- Ventilation in the back of the seat for extra comfort
- Body Hugger included
Stature height: 61-105 cm
Max . Weight : 18 kg
Approx age: 6 mth – 4 yrs (Disclaimer)
Facing : Rear facing Installation
ISOfix Approved: UN r 129 ( i-Size)
BeSafe iZi Kid X2 i-Size is test winner in the group 1-4 years in the 2016 ADAC / Stiftung Warentest extensive test of child car seats. On the parameter safety it received a remarkable 1.1 score, the best score ever among the 66 seats tested in this group.
iZi Kid X2 i-Size is approved to the new regulations UN r 129 (i-Size) and also the tough crash test the Plus test. It is also test winner in the English Consumer Test, Which?, the Danish Tænk and the Dutch Consumentbond. Now also ADAC Test winner!
More space in the car
The adjustable ISOfix arms allow you as a parent to decide how much space the car seat needs in the car. This feature also ensures that the baby’s leg room may become larger as the child grows. In this way, the child can travel rearward facing, at least until the age of four as recommended by BeSafe.
The greatest possible side impact protection
It is an updated version of its predecessor, iZi Kid X1-Size. The difference is the new innovative solution SIP + (Side Impact Protection +). It is a new unique side-impact protection that ensures that the child receives highest possible protection in the event of a side impact.