BeSafe iZi Up X3 Fix
- Easy to install the 3-point belt: the shoulder belt guider holds the car belt in place and no guider for the hipster belt is required which prevents misuse. Older children can buckle in themselves without chance of wrong installation
- Reclining in 2 positions, which can be operated by the child itself
- SIP – Side Impact Protection. Improved protection for both head & neck by EPS in head support and seat shell
- The height of the backrest and headrest can be easily adjusted from both sides of the seat
- The shoulder belt guiders go wider when the seat is adjusted to higher positions
ECE R44-04 approved for forward facing installation group 2/3: 15 – 36 kg
Installation: ISOfix in combination with 3-point car belt or 3-point car belt only
Side Impact Rotation
The iZi Up X3 Fix’s existing excellent protection from side impact now includes an extra feature: SIR – Side Impact Rotation. This means that in the eventof an impact from the side the child car seat will rotate inwards towards the centre of the car so that the child is turned away from the point of impact instead of being thrown forwards against the door – something which is common in accidents involving side impact. It is very easy to install using the car’s ISOfix attachments, and it can also be used like an ordinary iZi Up X3 Fix child car seat in cars without ISOfix attachments. Consequently even larger children will be protected as safely and as often as possible – and for as long as possible.
Easy to install with ISOfix – safe to use
iZi Up X3 Fix is easy to install. Click in the two ISOfix anchorages and use the three point belt for the child. iZi Up X3 Fix does not have any confusing belt horns.
Easy to adjust height
The head and back supports can be easily adjusted on both sides of the seat using a synchronised handle. Ultimately creating one of the tallest seats on the market.
iZi Up X3 Fix can be used in different sleeping positions. Your child can make their own adjustments by using the handles.