NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER AND WIN A PRIZE.
The BeSafe Easter competition is taking place on BeSafe’s Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/besafeinternational, where followers get the chance to enter the competition and win a Voksi Sky Light of the new Voksi Spring/Summer 2022 collection in the colour of their own choice (colours can be subject to availability).
- The BeSafe Easter competition (the “Competition”) is sponsored by HTS BeSafe AS whose registered office is at Sundvollhovet 35, 3535 Krøderen, Norway.
- Eligibility: This Competition is open to participants from the age of 18 or over; and to European residents only, with exceptions as may be regulated by law. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, partner or immediate family member of an employee of HTS BeSafe AS or any third-party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Promotion.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Entry Period: You must submit your Entry within the Entry Period which begins on April 11th 2022, (time 14:00 pm CEST) and ends April 18th 2022, (time 23:59 pm CEST) (“Entry Period”). Any Entries received after this time shall not be valid.
- How to enter: During the Entry Period participants must follow and complete these steps:
– Follow @besafeinternational on Instagram
– Count the chocolate eggs that are hidden in the image of the competition post and comment the correct number underneath the post. There is only one correct answer.
- Limitation on entry: specify
- Prize: There will be one winner and one prize. The price is the sleeping bag Voksi Sky Light of the new Voksi Spring/Summer 2022 collection in the colour of their own choice (colours can be subject to availability). The prize will be shipped to the Winner at Sponsor’s expense within 45 days of receipt of fully executed Winners’ Documents unless otherwise specified. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The prize is subject to availability and the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Selection of Potential Winners and Odds of Winning: The Potential Winner will be randomly selected via a random draw of eligible entries. For an entry to be eligible, the participant must follow @besafeinternational and have answered the correct number of chocolate eggs underneath the competition post.
The selected winner will be notified via email. The winner will be notified by 22nd April 2022 and asked to email name, address, phone number and selection of prize (colour) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claiming the Prize: The Potential Winner will be notified via a Direct Message on Instagram. The winner will be notified by by 22nd April 2022 and asked to email name, address, phone number and selection of prize (colour) to email@example.com. The Potential Winner has ten (10) days from the date of notification to send his/her contact details and prize preference via email. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, has not claimed his/her prize within ten (10) days of notification, or fails to communicate correctly, a new Potential Winner may be selected from all remaining valid Entries received within the Entry Period, in accordance with the selection procedure above.
- By entering the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the contest rules and you agree to its terms.
- Additional Rules:
- Entries will not be returned. All Entries, excluding any images submitted in connection with the Contest shall become the property of Sponsor and may be used for other marketing activities.
- If you are a Winner, you agree that the Sponsor may use your first name and town or country of residence to announce the Winner of this Contest.
- The purpose of the competition is for marketing purposes only and the competition is 100 % sponsored by HTS BeSafe AS.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible entry materials, or for Entries not received prior to the entry deadline.
- The Sponsor or Facebook or Instagram shall not have any liability and does not accept any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by Entrants of this Contest to the extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsor’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Any Entry made or attempted in a manner which in the Sponsor’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Official Rules, or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Contests.
- Reporting prize winnings and paying any applicable taxes, governmental fees, and other expenses resulting from winning a prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner unless otherwise stated; Winners are encouraged to check local tax implications.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Norwegian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Norway.
- This campaign’s entry function is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.