Travel systems – a perfect solution for the active parent
Travel Systems allow you to click your baby car seat directly onto your stroller, using so-called adaptors.
Travel Systems are so convenient – Baby can easily and quickly be moved from the car onto the stroller and off you go!
The advantages of Travel systems
- More luggage space in your car – as you do not need to take your stroller everytime.
- Baby can remain sleeping undisturbed – The baby can remain sleeping when you simply click the infant seat onto the pushchair without the need to move them from their baby car seat.
- It is important to remember that small children’s backs are not made for sitting curved for too long. Remember to pick up your baby every so often. Talk to your child’s health center for more information and guidance.
- More ergonomic – ultimately better for you than to carry your baby in the car seat, especially when they are older of course!
Will the baby car seat fit my stroller?
How do you know if your baby car seat will fit on your stroller?
Step 1 is to ensure that there are so-called universal adaptors available for your stroller. In summary, BeSafe infant carriers use the same adapters as Maxi-Cosi.
Step 2 is to check if the combination is approved according to the standard EN1888. BeSafe choose to test our baby car seats togehter with the most popular stroller models and get the combination approved according to EN1888. This is the European standard from 2003 that regulates the requirements for strollers in combination with infant carriers.
What is EN1888?
The test program checks strength, stability and durability of the Infant Carrier/ pushchair combination.
You can always find an updated list of approved strollers on all our baby car seat product pages. This is an ongoing process as new models are constantly being launched. If your stroller is not listed, please contact our customer support for more information about your specific model.
Smart tips for your Travel system
- Use an ISOfix base –an ISOfix base will make your every day life even easier. Click the baby car seat from the base on to your stroller.
- Important to remember is that small children’s backs are not made for sitting curved for too long time. Remember to pick up baby every so often. Talk to your child’s health center for more information and guidance.
- Use a footmuff – A footmuff allows you to use the Travel system all year around, even during winter.